Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Don't expect.

Hey All :)
So today is day 4 of my diet. Actually day 2. The first 2 days you GORGE yourself to gain energy for the next 30 days. Your body uses the drops to convert food into energy directly, and suppress your appetite. I only intake 500 calories a day - and I can barely eat those. I am always sooo FULL! I have lost 2 pounds. You are supposed to lose 30 lbs in 30 days... so we will see how this goes. I will be 23 in 1 month and 3 days. I am going to the beach... I am DEFINITELY sticking to this diet. If I lose 30 lbs by my birthday... hello beach!!

I cannot believe I will be 23. Geez Louise. 4 years ago, if you would have told me I'd be 23 single, working my butt off, owning a home, and actually enjoying yard work... baha! I would have said you're nuts! But that is actually were I am. I live for the day. When I am working, I am thinking about what house work, what yard work has to be done when I get home. (except laundry - I literally despise laundry!!!!!!) At 18, I had my whole life planned out. I thought I'd be married at this age... kids at this age... blah blah blah. NOPE. Life changes and surprises you.

I've learned to not "expect" things. When you expect someone to do something, expect someone to be something, expect to have certain things... you are setting yourself up for failure. Dont expect anything - just live for today. Then if something you want to happen actually happens. Awesome! I absolutely HATE disappointment and failure - so this is how I am going to cope with that.

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment