Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Its like I'm not with me..

http://youtu.be/Ij9NtI3xh8Y

Going strong on 2 weeks... I am really not strong enough for this. Lord, patience and perseverance. Love bears all things.

The above song is my feelings for today.. Heard it in Lowe's department store... so I went over to the gardening section, sat in a patio chair, and just listened. Its perfect.

I miss those blue eyes, how you kissed me at night, I miss the way we sleep, like theres no sun rise, like the taste of your smile, I miss the way we breathe...

But I never told you what I shouldve said, no I never told you, I just held it in. And now, I miss everything about you. I cant believe that I still want you. After all the things we've been through, I miss everything about you.

I see your blue eyes everytime I close mine, you make it hard to see
Where I belong to when I am not around you, Its like I'm not with me.

I never should have walked away,

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment