Wednesday, July 27, 2011

last night..

I stayed up until 3 last night. I drove around every inch of the shoals area. I understand everything. I do. I understand why and how. I get it. But I dont want it. You have your ways. I cant get away from it. I poured out everything that night. I will definitely have no regrets. You know my heart. Thats all I can do. Now, God's got it. I'll never see you. So I guess thats that. People ask me all the time to "go out". I dont want to. I dont even find them attractive. Believe me, normally, I would go. Go with anyone to get out of the norm of being at home. But not now. No guy seems appealing in the least bit.

"There's an opportune time to do things, a right time for everything...." Ecclesiastes 3:1 I love this scripture. I actually rehearsed it and this is what I spoke about win I won my senior pageant in high school. I thought I had it all together and knew exactly what this meant. Crazy, how scripture and God's word becomes more real to you everyday. Today, this means something completely different.

I got hurt. But I caused it. We all cause our own hurt. Others might try but if they hurt us, its because we let them. I let you last night. It sometimes is better to feel hurt than absolutely nothing at all from you. But I guess this is it. We are what we are... but I am holding strong. We will be what we will be.

Remaining Hopeful,
Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment