Sunday, July 24, 2011

Unworthy

Jesus loved me so much he gave his son for me. For all of us. He knew every mistake I would make, every sin I would commit, and still died for me. His love is so powerful. Just when I feel like this world couldnt get more hypocritical and feel more lonely - he wraps his loving arms around me and reminds me of why I am here. We are called to change our surroundings. To make a difference. To shine his love to everyone around us. I cant do that while moping around and complaining. Yeah, Im lonely, yeah, I am upset. But there is a dying world out there going to hell and I need to wake up and get myself together. Jesus did not die on the cross for me to sit around and complain about whats not right in my life. He died to realize what is right and that I am saved and I am going to spend eternity in heaven and to GO OUT and bring others on this journey with me. My priorities have definitely been in check tonight. Its okay to vent, its okay to admit that things arent perfect, but that is exactly whey we need him. Lord, come change my heart. Come make me see things as you see them, and in the ORDER you see them. Let me not be blinded to those around me and let me be aware of others hurts and how I can show your love. I dont want my shortcomings to distract me for what I am here to do. That is to love you and love others and show your love. Everything is a lesser thing compared to you. That is so real to me. Everything else in this world will pass away. One day it will be just me and you... and all the others who chose you. No fashion, no houses, no money, nothing else. Everything really is a lesser thing compared to you. Continue to make this even more real everyday. I want to be engaged and connected to you more and more.

I am so blessed. I know I vent and complain about what I dont have. But I never really say what I do. I have an awesome family. Great friends. And a wonderful loving church. I have a home and am blessed to have life and a chance to live. Jesus is awesome. If you dont know him... come find me. He will rock your world. He loves ordinary people. He can use ordinary people like you and me to make a huge difference in this world. You need him. Nothing else matters and everything really is a lesser thing compared to him. Promise.

Time for beddy bye.. :)

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment