Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 16

"Don't exchange what you want most, for what you want at the moment."

This has been really hard lately. I am not a bragger or anything like that... at all... but I have had guys come up randomly and ask me out or to hang or whatever you call that now.. (I am so out of the loop) and I automatically say no. Without a second breath. I don't want anyone else. Like the above quote says, I am not going to exchange something ok for something great. Just not going to happen. I am old enough to know that something great is worth waiting for. God continues to prove himself to me daily, and show me his light and purpose for my life. So I gotta stay strong. (story of my life). One of my good friends is now engaged. I am so very very happy for her. She deserves happiness. There isn't many girls/guys left in my senior class that arent married/having babies. Its a bummer every once in a while when I think about it. But I try to stay away from those thoughts. Not good for the soul, you know?
I KNOW what the Lord has picked out for me is an awesome, magical, and GRAND kinda love. A love never ending, goofy, and dependable. I don't want to love anyone else. I wanna love just you. Only you. I am tired of putting my heart on the ground for someone to come pick it up, and instead people just step on it. I want you to come pick it up, I want you to come rescue my heart, and never let it go. Too much to ask? Possibly.

But "why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"

Today is Day 16 of my diet... down 10 lbs. 20 more to go..


It's always been you,
Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment