Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family

Man, I haven't been homesick in over 4 years. I miss my family a lot. I do. Always. But never like this. I think its because I am an Aunt of 3 adorable nephews. I feel like I am missing out on their life. They have a hard time sometimes remembering my name. That stings a little. My family all lives close, except me. They all go out to eat, go swimming, cook dinners, and it sucks!!
Here is the family, at Parker's Baby Dedication... without me :(
The family is getting big. Chase and Ashley haven't even started yet. Imagine what it will be like when they have kids and 10 years down the road when I have kids. This family will be huge. I love big families. I really hope I have a big family of my own one day. I'd love that. Its comforting to always know you got someone there for you. I am the youngest of 4. I love for my little girl or boy one day to feel the love I feel for these people.
Here is my 3 nephews. They are tooooo CUTE!!
This is Seth (Adam's oldest, he's 4)
This is Sawyer (Adam's youngest, he's 2)
and this little man, is Parker. He will be 10 months this month.

I just love those kids. I miss all my family a lot. A whole lot!!

Here is some more pictures of the family to enjoy :)

That's my family. They are probably the best I know :)

Have a great day!!
Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment