Friday, September 16, 2011

The truth is...

Where my head is at the moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDSCjmxO4T4

"Oh it's easy going out on Friday, It's easy everytime I see him out, I can smile, live it up, forget about the way it was, Oh but what he, what he don't know is how hard it is to make it look so easy..."

"The truth is that I miss lyin' in those arms of his. But I don't ever let it show, I laugh and I act like I'm having the time of my life as far as he knows.."

"It's easy goin' out on a Friday night. Easy, everytime I see him out
I can smile, live it up, The way a single girl does. But, what he, what he don't know, is how hard it is to make it look so easy"

I remember things, things I wish I didn't. Your hands, your feet, your smile, your freckles. I don't just see them and remember what they look like. I remember what they used to look like in my hands, propped up next to my feet, I remember the smile that could crash a million walls, I remember tracing all those freckles with my fingers. I remember everything. All I need is one glimpse, and I remember it all. I just want to forget it all, forget everything, I used to want to remember the good and forget the bad. Now, I just want to forget it all. Its not easy remembering you. Its not easy pretending to not care and that you are a casual friend. I want to forget. Lord, please help me to forget. I don't want to remember what was. I want to forget what crushed me.

It's just not easy,
Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment